Friday, August 17, 2007

Please Pray With Me

Since I live in Colorado, they don't talk much about the hurricane's on the news. I have been doing my best to find information online, plus to ask my mom for updates since she lives in Florida. I am a little concerned at how close Hurricane Dean is going to be to Haiti. From what I can tell from the projected path I found online, it seems as if it will be going south of Haiti, with the outer-bands of wind and rain hitting the southern part of Haiti. This is very close to Port-au-Prince, where my precious children are, along with other adoptive parents children. Please just take a moment to say a prayer that all of our children will be safe and all of the people of Haiti will be safe and not badly affected by Hurricane Dean. It is very hard for me to know this type of thing is going on and I can't be there to protect Wadner and Mia. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will keep them in our prayers.
-Heather, Paul, Tyler and McKenzie

Anonymous said...

We will pray for their safety.