Thursday, February 8, 2007

First Referral

Well, we got our first referral today!!!!!!!!! It is for a little boy named Wadner and he is about 4 1/2 years old. His birthday is June 13, 2002. When Mike and I first went on the adoption agency's website, we saw his picture and read about him and immediately fell in love with him. I am so happy that Wadner is who are agency felt was a right match for us. I cannot wait to bring my little boy home.

We are still waiting on the referral for our little girl. The agency will be gathering some more information on the waiting girls and we should be getting the referral for our daughter in the next month or so. As soon as we get her referral, I will post the information.

I am putting a picture from the adoption agency's website of Wadner on this post so you can see how cute he is :)

No comments: