Thursday, March 15, 2007

Nothing yet

We still have not heard anything about our little girl yet. I am going crazy not knowing who she will be. It is all I think about and I have not been sleeping well because my mind won't stop going; wondering who are daughter will be and how Wadner is doing, etc. I am really praying I find out today or tomorrow about our little girl, because I can't imagine going another weekend not knowing. I have been feeling lately like I need to just sit and cry it out for awhile, to get rid of the emotions that are bottled up inside of me.

Some good news though....another family who lives in the same city as us just brought home their 2 little girls yesterday!!! So....it does happen. They do get to come home. It's just getting to the part when they are coming home that seems to take an eternity!

No comments: